alanisnotcoolalanisnotcool

Main Audio Reviews Stats 21 Fans

Softar Softar

A very enjoyable listen with nice vibes =) Thanks for sharing this with us! I just uploaded a trance track as well if you'd like to check it out. take care!

hairyscaryDJ responds:

thx alot alanisnotcool! Ur track was great,downloaded and on repeat atm=) high 5!

Losing Track of Time Losing Track of Time

hey man thanks for the review on my track! it's nice to see you making music that is similar to my taste, I'm digging it :-) I use FL Studio too it's a great program. keep practicing I can tell thatyou have talent.watch out for harsh sounding higher end frequencies in your sounds. nothing that eq can't solve. take care!

8-BitCat responds:

Thanks for the review c: and I'm definitely still learning stuff for making music :o and yea, I'll try to watch out for those harsh sounds, sorry about that <.< anyways, thanks man ^~^

The Definiton of Self The Definiton of Self

nice vibe =) its not that groovy though, and the instruments sound very amateur-ish. but you do have a decent grasp of placing your sounds in the right places with panning and reverb. keep working =D

Deshiel responds:

This is a site for amateurs ya know :)

Eintritt - Schumann Eintritt - Schumann

Like someone said already, very well played. I love the piano because you can tell such a detailed story with just one instrument. nice job!

Musicious responds:

Thank you very much. That's is the reason I like the piano, too. :)

SalemDreams SalemDreams

nice creepy/mysterious vibe! its like listening to Count Dracula's playlist on his iPod. The increase in BPM is pretty cool, the transition was a little awkward though. Overall i dig it! i actually listened to the whole thing which is rare =P keep it up!

The Smell of Summer Seashells The Smell of Summer Seashells

Great job =) This is very pleasing to the ears and the soul. I love the sounds as the ocean as well and like to use them in my tracks also! thanks for your feedback on my track! take care

HalfStepTides responds:

Thank you for your feedback! The ocean is love!
Have a good day.

Alsatia Alsatia

very hypnotizing in a good way. It kind of feels a little thin, i think you could add a string as a layer or something to make it a little fuller in certain areas. It gets repetitive pretty quickly but its still good =) Mind giving me your feedback on my latest audio upload? take care =)

Magnitude (NG Cut) Magnitude (NG Cut)

I like! uplifting indeed and its mixed quite nicely in the way that trance should be! would you mind giving me your feedback on my latest upload? =) take care and dont stop making music ever!

Clarity (Aslal Bootleg Remix) Clarity (Aslal Bootleg Remix)

sounds pretty cool =P i like those vocals! do you know where i could get them?

aslal responds:

Zedd posted an acapella on his Soundcloud, but he has taken it down. However, other people have uploaded it to YouTube.

Bossa Nova Baby Bossa Nova Baby

easy listening indeed =) very ear pleasing stuff! good work!

DavidGrossmanMusic responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. My combo's having a lot of fun playing it and will hopefully perform it in March sometime.