alanisnotcoolalanisnotcool

Main Audio Reviews Stats 22 Fans

The Hearts Gradient The Hearts Gradient

Hey dude!

Well, simply put, you remind me of my younger self when it comes to having so many different ideas or themes in one track. You dont have a problem with melodies or ideas obviously, but something that I have learned over the years is that when you stick to just 1 or 2 ideas (usually 2) in a track and build off of those, then it could greatly improve the track becoming a memorable one and have more impact. Take care! keep it up

by the way I just uploaded a new Prog Trance track, check it out if you want!

LordJabeebus responds:

Thanks for the message, you take care as well ^^

also I know about using 2 ideas, the thing is that I wanted to give this song more variation instead of sticking to 2 ideas, but thanks for the feedback

Softar Softar

A very enjoyable listen with nice vibes =) Thanks for sharing this with us! I just uploaded a trance track as well if you'd like to check it out. take care!

hairyscaryDJ responds:

thx alot alanisnotcool! Ur track was great,downloaded and on repeat atm=) high 5!

Losing Track of Time Losing Track of Time

hey man thanks for the review on my track! it's nice to see you making music that is similar to my taste, I'm digging it :-) I use FL Studio too it's a great program. keep practicing I can tell thatyou have talent.watch out for harsh sounding higher end frequencies in your sounds. nothing that eq can't solve. take care!

8-BitCat responds:

Thanks for the review c: and I'm definitely still learning stuff for making music :o and yea, I'll try to watch out for those harsh sounds, sorry about that <.< anyways, thanks man ^~^